With the Lord as my anchor, I am learning the tides of life!

Hebrews 6:19

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Love Your Spouse Challenge, Day 7

Day 7 (Final Post)

For my final picture of the love your spouse challenge, I chose our first family picture with Isaac. I chose this pic partly because we’re going to be doing this again in just a little over a month! There is a lot that a stressful situation can reveal about a person and there are few things that are more stressful than labor! Jake was a fantastic partner during my labor with Isaac. He was calm, loving, supportive and completely selfless (much how he’s been throughout our relationship). Thank you, Jake, for giving me reasons to respect and honor marriage. There is no one I would rather be in this covenant with. And as we prepare to have our second child, I am confident it will be a positive experience just because I know you’ll be at my side. ::kiss kiss::


No comments:

Post a Comment