With the Lord as my anchor, I am learning the tides of life!

Hebrews 6:19

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Love Your Spouse Challenge

Yesterday, I was given a challenge on Facebook to post a picture of my spouse for 7 days to celebrate love and honor marriage. I thought I would post on here as well, since I know some people aren't on Facebook and I'm excited to do it because talking positively is always refreshing to write and read.

Day 1: This first picture is a selfie of Jake and I during my first visit to his parent's in Moran, MI. We had just started dating and after traveling stand by to Michigan with him and watching him with his parents, siblings and pets, I realized how much I liked him and wanted to be in a relationship with him.



Day 2: This picture is from when I was first living in Grand Junction, CO, starting my LPN program. Jake has always been super supportive of whatever I'm doing and visited me often even though he was living in San Luis Obispo, CA. I also chose this picture because Annabel is in it and since she was my first born, Jake has always made extra space in his heart for her too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment