With the Lord as my anchor, I am learning the tides of life!

Hebrews 6:19

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Newborn Photos

I am SO excited to share these photos! I decided to get some newborn photos done for Everett since babies change so much and newborn pictures always look so peaceful and pretty.

Jake and I learned how long it can take and the energy that is put into making these photos look so peaceful! We worked with Jen from JT Photography and she was AWESOME. The pictures came out great, but even more impressive was how easy she was to work with and how comfortable she made us ALL feel. Isaac took to her immediately and she was the "baby whisperer" with Everett. Plus, I ended up being a half hour late (!!!!!) and she was totally relaxed about it and so was my husband, so obviously she made him feel at ease as well. Such a joy getting to work with Jen.

And now for the pictures! It's amazing how much Everett has already changed. It's fun to see him so new and picture perfect. :)













Will Everett be interested in baseball, music, the medical field, flying or all the above?





I LOVE MY BOYS! :) (just missing Striker)











No comments:

Post a Comment