With the Lord as my anchor, I am learning the tides of life!

Hebrews 6:19

Friday, July 22, 2016

Love Your Spouse Challenge, Day 5

Day 5

In this picture, Isaac was one month old and Jake and I FINALLY got out for some time by ourselves while my parents watched him. Naturally, we didn't have enough time to go to a movie or do much else, so we ended up driving to Avila Beach (only 15 minutes away) and grabbing a beverage from one of the only little shops open (hence the classy lime-a-rita) and spent time just hanging out in the car, with the windows rolled down, listening to the ocean. And of course, we spent pretty much the entire time talking about Isaac and making up little jingles for him on our phone. It was simple and short, but completely perfect. I love any time I get with my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment